Strafford Learning Center – 7/25/17
Full-time preschool speech-language pathologist position. New Hampshire license and/or certification required. Excellent support provided within speech department. Email letter of intent, resume and letters of recommendation to email@example.com or mail to:
Kevin J. Murphy, Executive Director
Strafford Learning Center
317 Main Street
Somersworth, NH 03878-3099
Boothby Therapy Services – 06/01/2017
Boothby Therapy Services partners with talented SLPs and schools to Help Children Succeed. BTS team members achieve outstanding results because we focus on clinician needs first. They have more family time, work schedules that fit their lives, caseload control, personalized and meaningful clinical support, along with outstanding compensation including health insurance and roundtrip mileage to/from home. It’s all part of our exclusive Life Empowerment Program.
The personal and professional life you want is waiting for you at Boothby Therapy Services. To see current full or part time school openings in NH+VT and hear what our clinicians have to say about how working for Boothby Therapy Services has improved their professional and personal lives, visit us at www.boothbytherapy.com.
Unlike a traditional staffing agency, Boothby Therapy Services prides itself in carefully managing the requirements of schools and students with special needs along with the income and quality of life issues important to our staff on an individual basis. Our definition of success is supporting a community of SLPs who have the time and drive to perform their jobs with excellence while maintaining a balance between their personal lives and professional ambitions.
Would you like flexible scheduling to accommodate your own family time?…Would you like to be paid for the hours you work, including nights and weekends?…Would you like caseload protection to ensure your ability to do your job with excellence?…Would you like to work for a company that prioritizes a work/life balance?…Would you like clinical support to advance/power your career through shared experience and coaching? If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, then it’s time… It’s time to join an enthusiastic group of professional, highly motivated and intellectually curious speech-language pathologists.
“Gone are the days of huge caseloads, no planning time and hours and hours of uncompensated work. Now I go to work and treat students. With Boothby Therapy Services behind me, I have the time and resources to do my best work. It’s been amazing”. –Katie Lane, MS, CCC-SLP
You owe it to yourself to explore the next level of your professional career. To take the first step, Visit us online at www.boothbytherapy.com or call 603-524-9090. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maren E. Boothby, MS, CCC-SLP , President
Associate Director of Speech and Language Pathology, Crotched Mountain School – Speech Language Pathologist – 05/03/2017
A teenage boy draws a picture of Shrek to express his feelings. A student with cerebral palsy uses Eyegaze technology to ask for something to drink. An entire classroom communicates to their teacher for the first time with a Bluetooth-connected Smartboard.
Incredible breakthroughs like these are commonplace at Crotched Mountain School and as the Associate Director of Speech and Language Pathology, you will have a front row seat to truly remarkable achievements. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, the Associate Director would supervise a department of 12 committed (and energetic!) professionals, who work tirelessly to help their clients achieve goals and unlock their potential.
This is a position heading up one of the most innovative, tight-knit, and passionate speech therapy teams in the state that uses everything at their disposal—from cutting-edge tech like Eyegaze to old-fashioned relationship-building and puzzle-solving—to help the students at Crotched Mountain School achieve their unique successes.
If you’re looking to stand at the forefront of the field and make a lasting impact on the lives of people with disabilities, then this is the professional opportunity you have been waiting for.
• Supervise a department of 12, including nine speech and language pathologists, a certified speech assistant, and two communication technology specialists.
• Oversee speech therapy for over 100 clients and students
• Create and manage a budget for the speech and language pathology department, the largest clinical service at Crotched Mountain
• Provide direct services to a small caseload of students
• Work cross-departmentally with quality management system and other therapy departments (OT/PT/Psych/ST)
• Partner with clinical services on special projects
• Champion assistive technology with focus on augmentative alternative communication (AAC)
• Lead the charge to find and implement new technology and develop innovative programming
• Knowledge of regulations, with a focus on Medicaid and school funding
• ASHA and CCC certifications
• Hold or be eligible for New Hampshire state license in Speech Pathology
• Minimum 3 years fully licensed to practice
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Experience in AAC a must
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital, Pedi Speech Therapy – Speech Language Pathologist
PEDIATRIC SPEECH THERAPIST
Location: Salem, NH and Methuen, MA, Methuen
Department: Salem Pedi Outpatient PT
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Varied Shifts
Hours: 2 evenings required
Bi-Weekly Pay Period: 80
· Speech Language Pathology License Required
· ***2500 Sign-on bonus, pro-rated for part time***
The Pediatric Speech Therapist performs the duties of the New CF-SLP with competence in skills and professionalism treating a variety of ages including pediatrics, adolescent, adult, and geriatric clients. The Pediatric Speech Therapist actively participates in the growth and development of their Department/Clinic including quality management.
· Meets qualifications of the New Graduate CF-SLP and has a minimum of 1 year of experience.
· Inpatient Speech Therapists must be licensed in NH.
· Outpatient Speech Therapists must be licensed in their state of hire and eligible for licensure in alternate state (license to be obtained within 3 months of hire). Pease employees will need a Maine license as well. Per Diems only need to be licensed in the state in which they will work.
· Ability to bend, lift and assist with transfers and ambulation.
· Adequate physical strength to assist with resistive activities.
· Trained and certified bi-annually in CPR.
· If working in the Outpatient Department, the therapist is required to work a minimum of two evenings per week unless approved by the COO.
· If working in the Inpatient or Home Care Departments, the therapist is required to work on the holiday and weekend rotation as indicated by staffing levels.
**New Grads Welcomed**
Members: For assistance with employment opportunities, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org